Old 10-02-2021, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Graeme[_2_] Graeme[_2_] is offline

Default Puppy proof fencing

In message , TimW
writes
Mrs W is having a puppy and I am wanting to keep it out of the
neighbours' gardens. The last dog used to go through the hedge and shit
on their grass and it doesn't make for good relations.

Whilst I would agree with pegging down the fence, a lot depends on the
nature of the dog. Our current dog, now nearly 11, has never tried to
escape, yet I know of others who do so at any and every opportunity. You
may be lucky and have one which is content not to try.

--
Graeme