Old 10-02-2021, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default Moles !!!

On 04/02/2021 14:23, wrote:
The moles seem to be much more active this year and are digging runs
just below the lawn turf, rather than burrowing unseen and only
popping-up from time to time. The result is many "tracks" of disturbed
turf.
What's the best way to tackle them, or is it better to pay a mole catcher?

My trapping has become more successful so, unless we've had some
incomers, there are now 3 less moles in the garden than when I started
this thread and their mortal remains have provided easy pickings for
whatever has scavenged the corpses. Three down and probably 4-5 more to
go in areas that I care about.
I don't like killing anything but ...