Old 18-02-2021, 03:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default cold now, thinking ahead for spring plantings

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 5:46:21 PM UTC-5, songbird wrote:
songbird wrote:
it is friend, is that true with you too?

obviously meant "fried", my eyes are tired these days and i'm
not catching the typoes as well as i used to.

songbird

It's been colder than usual here in Maryland but no single digits, just days on end below freezing. My wife has been working in the greenhouse for about an hour a day, planting seeds in flats to get ready for spring. We've had more citrus fruit than usual this winter. Otherwise, just waiting for spring.

Paul