Old 22-02-2021, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default cold now, thinking ahead for spring plantings

On 2/17/2021 5:04 PM, wrote:
songbird wrote:

okra. it seems that the most popular way for people to eat
it is friend, is that true with you too?

yep.

I should check in here more often ... we've just came out of a
sub-zero spell mixed with a foot of snow . Both unusual for this area .
I spent a couple of hours yesterday sorting through my seeds and
planting 66 cells of assorted veggies for planting in late April . The
rest of the stuff I have planned will also come from my stock of saved
seeds . I've heard that seeds are one of those things that are in high
demand and getting hard to find . If I buy anything it will be onion
sets and maybe some seed potatoes .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.