Old 23-02-2021, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jon Nicoll Jon Nicoll is offline

Default Deter Woodlice from an area?

Hi there
can anyone suggest something that would keep woodlice away from an area - not necessarily killing them?

Our wooden children's playhouse has a few clusters of the wee beasties inside. I don't mind them, know that they do good in the garden, etc, but would prefer they didn't hang around there. I can collect them up mechanically and put them in the composter but I presume others will take their place. Is there something they don't like the smell of, say (but humans don't mind) so that if applied they tend to wander off elsewhere?

Thanks
J^n