Old 26-02-2021, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Graeme[_2_] Graeme[_2_] is offline

Default Celandines!

In message
, Another
John writes

There's nothing nicer than seeing the first celandines giving a splash
of bright yellow here and there in early Spring, _in the right place_.

Thank you! I have them in my garden, and didn't know what they were
until Googling celandines. Plenty flowering well, now that the recent
snow has finally gone, and always the first flowers of spring, at least
in my garden. Snowdrops are out nearby, and croci on the cusp of
flowering.

(Aberdeenshire)
--
Graeme