Old 03-03-2021, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Celandines!

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 03/03/2021 09:24, Martin Brown wrote:

I wish I could get lily of the valley to be a weed. It dies on me

Find somewhere damp and in moderate shade and try again.

You know, I think I will. Tried in very dry hot part of garden but have
plenty of damp shady parts

Will it go native and spread itself OK?

If it likes the conditions, it will run its roots under paving, into
lawns, into established shrubs and herbaceous plants, and make a
thorough nuisance of itself.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.