Old 03-04-2021, 08:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ralph Mowery[_2_] Ralph Mowery[_2_] is offline

Default Automatic weeder? Your thoughts?

In article , says...

this is a lot more like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=912XK-U_6ZE

still they're going to need people to get whatever is missed.

me, i use a shovel and the stirrup hoe. for close work i have
a big knife and a small mason trowel. but i only have about an
acre of gardens and decorations here to keep after...

Do you think this one will fit my JD x590 garden tractor ? Just what I
need for my 25 x 25 foot garden. That other one was just too small as
it was only good for about 10 x 20 feet.