Old 17-04-2021, 11:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default ping songbird: how may pepper seeds?

On 4/17/21 7:25 AM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
On 4/15/21 4:45 PM, songbird wrote:
start them early in pots indoors

How many seeds per pot?

3-4, how many plants you want?

warm soil temperature is really important for peppers 80-85F.

songbird

I have the seeds. You gave me beautiful instructions on
how to harvest them.

I am well aware that they may fail because of the cold.
If I wait too long, earwigs will eat the sprouts.

I would try them indoors, but my wife is allergic
to soil (mold allergy). Worst come to worst, I
will have to buy them from Bonnie from Wally World.