Old 23-04-2021, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mystery bites at the Allotment

On 23/04/2021 07:17, john west wrote:
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 11:02:21 +0100, john west
wrote:

Many thanks to all. Most helpful. To relieve itchy ness we have found
useful a traditional japanese remedy.
Which is Loquat leaves steeped in Vodka for several months and then just
applying the juice to the bite..

Although I tend to agree its most likely Fleas, don't discount spiders
in the last couple of months I have been got twice! Although my 4 year
old grandson pronounced them "Baby Dragon" bites I am pretty sure the
culprit was a small black spider

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall