Old 30-04-2021, 02:33 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
NY[_2_] NY[_2_] is offline

Default Thinking abut a cordless hedgetrimmer

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
The Lidl 10.8's seem wimpy to me for garden type jobs. If I was following
your strategy I would only put the first one on the charger after I had
emptied two, if you see what I mean, to avoid recharging warm batteries.

Most chargers/batteries seem to have sensors which won't let the battery
charge until it is cool enough. That means you can put each flat battery on
its charger as soon as you have finished with it, and forget about it. The
battery will initially give a "too warm" error, but it will start charging
as soon as it is happy, so you don't need to hang around and keep trying it
periodically to see if it is cool enough yet.