Old 30-04-2021, 01:34 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

Default Thinking abut a cordless hedgetrimmer

Another John wrote:

Does anyone have reasonably extensive experience of cordless trimmers? I
can't really believe that even the best cordless trimmer could match the
power of the one I have.

I have an 18V cordless hedge-trimmer, but have only owned it 18 months
and not really given it extensive use. For me a corded one was not an
option as I have no mains power where it is is used. I only remember it
complaining at trying to cut one branch that was too thick for it, and
it did "bind up" a bit on the stringy/fibrous vines of some wild hops
that was growing within the hedge.