Old 12-05-2021, 08:48 PM
squidfest squidfest is offline
Registered User

Question Tomato plant diagnosis

Hi
My tomato plant seedlings (photos attached) have gone from good and healthy to developing muddy brown coloured leaves. I am pretty sure it's not over watering. I have other plants that were started at the same time and kept in same environment and are good and healthy. It would be good to have some kind of answer so hoping all of you knowledge and expertise can help.
Thank you all
Attached Thumbnails
Tomato plant diagnosis-img-20210511-wa0000.jpg   Tomato plant diagnosis-img-20210511-wa0001.jpg