Old 24-05-2021, 07:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] deraldm@invalid.net is offline

Default Garlic

Sometime recently you wrote:

Last October mentioned garlic wife had planted wondering if it would
survive the winter cold and snow.

I had begun to have misgivings about my ginger for the same reason
(without the snow, of course). A couple of weeks ago, I noticed green
shoots peeking up between the leaves in its tub and, 'yaay, it's
ginger. Just the grocerey store stuff and kind of bland, not spicy
hot but still pretty tasty and a lot less pricey than the current
$2.49/lb at the local off-price store.
--
Derald
USDA Zone 9b