Old 31-05-2021, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A good year for cow parsley?

On 30/05/2021 22:18, Vir Campestris wrote:
Enormous swathes of it in the verges and paths this year - the first
time I've ever noticed it having a scent.

Is this just local (Cambs) or is it nationwide?

Andy

It is always there - a perpetual road hazard
I've just mowed back about 40 yards to try and regain visibility exiting
my drive and may take a strimmer to more

Whether it is more this year than last I can not not say - the very wet
weather and the sudden increase in temperature has been like a starting
pistol to most weeds...

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels