Old 31-05-2021, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A good year for cow parsley?

In article ,
Vir Campestris wrote:
Enormous swathes of it in the verges and paths this year - the first
time I've ever noticed it having a scent.

Is this just local (Cambs) or is it nationwide?

We can smell many things only on warm, sunny, calm days at exactly
the right time of flowering; it always has had a scent. There may
be more of it around here than in most places, but it's very common.
Yes, it's a good year for it.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.