Old 31-05-2021, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A good year for cow parsley?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

the very wet weather and the sudden increase in temperature has been
like a starting pistol to most weeds...

Tell me about it, end of march/start of april I'd got my field/building
plot pretty well clear of weeds, then for $VARIOUS reasons haven't been
able to visit at all, the weeds have gone apeshit, I went through half a
dozen batteries and four spools of line on the brush cutter, still
trying to convince myself that I did over 1/3 of it, but in reality I
doubt I even did 1/4.

Not much cow parsley though ...