Old 10-06-2021, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Is this sisyrinchium striatum?

http://www.larksrise.com/Project%20P...1/BCD_0024.JPG
http://www.larksrise.com/Project%20P...1/BCD_0025.JPG

These have popped up in the garden - I've been moving bulbs around as I
recovered some beds - but I don't recall them before except one plant
last year.

This year there are several clumps. Might be something the ex planted,
but still a bit perplexed.

They make a nice show for a week or two

My query is that my flowers are in tiers, whereas net photos show them
all up the stem.

--
“The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.”

Herbert Spencer