Old 12-06-2021, 12:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default ping songbird: garlic seeds

Pavel314 wrote:
A garlic-flavored onion might have some commercial possibilities with the fine dining set.

in some cuisines green garlic is a thing.

when harvested and eaten fairly raw it does taste like onion
and garlic. when cooked the garlic flavor is less garlicky.

i wish i had time to dig mine up and eat it but i have one last
large garden to plant, weeding and mowing to keep me busy for the
next few days.

yesterday i finished planting:

https://www.anthive.com/img/n_garden...lanted_thm.jpg

gladly we got some sorely needed rain yesterday evening so that
is a huge relief and frees up about an hour and a half of my time
this morning. it was getting way too dry out there.

songbird