Old 25-10-2002, 07:14 PM
len brauer

Default cap'n blood here - was: worms revisited

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:56:12 +0930, "Wesley Trotman"
wrote:

Hi len.
snipped
isdea until you can afford tanks.

we haven't seen any dust here at all i did catch a slight sniff of it
in the air, but that was it.we have 3 5 thousand gallon tanks 2 are
full 1 is 1/2 full so we are lucky that way.

snipped
could have been taken up with the mulch.

ok so if this is wild garlic is it edible?

Whats this larky about earning some money? Do you mean you are going to
compete for customers at the fleshpots of Surfers? Tell me if you find a
good income source. Do you think anyone would find a 65 yo with a crook back
and grey beard attractive?

lol thought i might create me own fleshpot here north of gympie, and
this grey haired 56 year old with crook back and lookin' like a feral
well they might run a mile hey? lol

snipped
by barter.

not sure if there is a 'lets' but it would be good to generate extra
cash for petrol and othe items.

All the best

great chatting again

len n bev

Wes

snippedv
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/

--
happy gardening