Old 27-04-2003, 08:44 AM
SteveG

Default MTS and Clown Loach

I don't think Malaysian Trumpet Snails will not help with algae control. If
it's the green spots, have you considered lowering light output or
decreasing fertilizer dosage?

"WD" wrote in message
Will clowns harrass MTS's? I know they will attack some snails, but I have

serious algae problem on the wall of my 75g acrylic. The SAE's and gourami
won't touch it, I can't use a blade scraper, and scrubbing at it with a
scrubby pad takes so much elbow grease that I slosh the water out of the
tank I'm hoping the snails will have luck with it.

tia

--
----
Billy

"When the day comes that anyone can bend
our country's laws and lawmakers to serve
selfish, competitive ends, that day democratic
government dies" -- Preston Tucker, 1948