Old 27-04-2003, 09:32 AM
Flash Wilson

Default MTS and Clown Loach

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 07:06:52 GMT, WD wrote:
Will clowns harrass MTS's? I know they will attack some snails, but I have a
serious algae problem on the wall of my 75g acrylic. The SAE's and gourami
won't touch it, I can't use a blade scraper, and scrubbing at it with a
scrubby pad takes so much elbow grease that I slosh the water out of the
tank I'm hoping the snails will have luck with it.

I don't think the clowns will eat them as they have a harder shell
than other snails but as someone else said Malasians don't remove
algae. I've got loads of them, and algae still needs removing.

--
Flash Wilson Webmaster & UNIX SysAdmin