Old 27-04-2003, 01:08 PM
rtk

Default Glue really really really works?

I have a 400 gallon pond with only about 6 inches of extra lining on one
4 foot wide end. A hole that will hold almost 2000 gallons has just be
dug with a huge back hoe adjacent to the little pond. I thought it
would be necessary to keep the two ponds separate, but perhaps there
really is a super glue that would enable me to attach the two ponds into
a sort of boomerang shape. Is this asking for a major calamity? Does
such a glue have a name? How perfectly clean must the lining be before
cleaning? How long to dry before filling with water?

I appreciate the wisdom of this group.

Ruth Kazez