Old 27-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Mike

Default Garden dustbin incinerators

In article , Paul
writes
I just wanted to ask a couple of basic questions about the dustbin garden
incinerators. How do you
actually use them? And what advantages do they have?

Thanks! Paul

Dry paper and sticks in the bottom, then dry wood. Light. Put lid on
until a fine fire is there. Remove lit WITH CARE.... HOT. Shove drier
stuff in first lid on, burn, lid off, load, lid on.

Pain in the neck :-((

Make sure the feet are pointing OUT. The first one we had the feet
pointed in for stacking, riveted on so useless.

When finished with put it away in the dry. All the nice galvanise would
have burnt off and the first drop of rain.... rust. Ours lasted about a
year :-((

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more