Old 27-04-2003, 09:44 PM
spampot

Default Help with conflicting bugbane instructions!!

OK, I just spent big bucks on some good-sized cimifuga
(bugbane) and filipendula for my shade garden, and now I find
totally opposite planting instructions!! My Dutch Gardens
guide says full sun to part shade for both, and the garden
center tags (some of which are those BigTag things with
pix of the plants) all say part shade to shade! What do I do
with them, anyone know? I bought them specifically to grow
tall at the back of my shade garden under a prunus, so as to
block off the street. I don't need full-sun plants. HELP!