Old 27-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Garden dustbin incinerators

"Drakanthus" wrote in message
news
When finished with put it away in the dry. All the nice galvanise would
have burnt off and the first drop of rain.... rust. Ours lasted about a
year :-((

Mike

Ditto. Ours rusted after first use + rain. It looked an eyesore and was
thrown out
after a year. I don't think the neighbours were too keen on it either -

the wind
had a habit of changing direction and sometime smoke reached their houses.
If you do get one, check that your neighbours don't have any washing out

on a line
before using it - or you can become very unpopular very quickly!
Now anything I can't compost or recycle goes with the household refuse.
--
Drakanthus.

MIne works like a dream,must be 5 years old at least. Looks like a rocket
when its fired up, the flames roar out of the funnel. I only use it about
twice a year but its out in all weathers.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)