Old 18-12-2002, 10:11 AM
Geodyne

Default Rock dust

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:01:36 +1000, len brauer
wrote:

ok what is this rock dust called? and where do i go to buy it? with
the deficiencies in my soil i need all the help i can get.

Not Judanne, but...

Rock dust depends very much on what it is composed of, or is in it.
We've all been using rock dust all the time. Gypsum and dolomite are
rock dusts. You could try limestone for a good calcium supplement or
crushed granite for minerals such as zeolite and niobium.

You could try the local nursery Len, they're bound to have something
there. Rock dust is becoming quite trendy.

Oh, and IIRC, there was an article on it in one of this year's or
last year's Earth Gardens.

Tara