Old 28-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Zizz

Default O.T. Advice wanted please

"Mike" wrote in message
Fending for myself for a week, Joan's gone to Italy.

Overcome first problem. No Tin opener. (Felt sure we had one somewhere).
Cut lid off tin of Baked Beans with a hacksaw. :-(( Only to discover
they were Pear Halves ( Fried egg on Pear Halves on Toast is not
recommended.

Some help please before I do some damage, I have washed a pair of socks
and want to dry them in the Micro Wave. Question. High Power for how
long or Low Power for how long?

Mike

------
Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th -

June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more

Buy a new pair!
They still sell socks over here!