Old 17-01-2003, 01:21 AM
len brauer

Default Drought & more

g'day fran,

yeh much like janet, use all grey water and mulch, mulch, mulch & more
mulch, and water when stress is evident. hope it rains again soon!

while i'm here ted & sheena have moved onto their property near
howard, 40 acres in all, they are presently filling gaps in the walls
of the hhouse on their way to repainting and redecorating. they are
living under the house for now. they have a well treed property with 3
dams that could use a good drop of rain.

no gardens as yet i think they will be a long way off yet at least
until the house is finished. they have 5 brahford-X cattle 2 are
calves, can see some good meat coming along some time in the future.

will have to get some udate pics online soon, everytime i go to do
anything about it there is something else to do i find, usualy if we
think rain is coming we maintane our contour rips and lay more mulch
and do work to stop bits of erosion around the house site.

take care all,

len n bev

snipped
--