Old 29-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Russ and Cathy

Default pond cleaning report ;-)

LMAO!!
Cathy

"Paul in Redland" wrote in message
Gee, ugh, well, lets see. How about "Elmer". I never really thought about
naming my filter before!
Paul

"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
and the name of this miracle Filter is ................???

Nedra

"Paul in Redland" wrote in message
k30a
Wow what a chore! My pond is 2000 to 2500 gal, about 4 years old and

has
never been cleaned out, except for the occasional netting of pine

cones
and
twigs that blow in. Even at that, I'd be hard pressed to scrape out a

cupful
of any 'muck'. I just don't have the stuff. Even though the pond is 4

years
old, the only stuff that is on the bottom is a layer of fuzzy algae

and
few rocks. I credit this all to my filter, which I clean once a year,

1
hour job. Then I replace the filter media, give the whole thing a shot

of
BZT and it's good to go for another year.
I LOVE my filter.
Paul