Old 15-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Barnesy

Default Spies!

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
u...

"Just a little bit" wrote in message
Strange how both Garden Force and Backyard Blitz featured very similar

stories
this week. I wonder if the leak is with 7 or 9?

Wish these dickhead shows would come up to my place in Townsville, and do
something sensible......I"m always alert to a fee deal....

Why do they fix up these yuppie fux with even yuppier and totally
impractical gardens? ( Demolish the kids tree houses and lawn they used to
play cricket on, etc)

Mind you.....if I came home from a weekend away and found my garden in the
state they make some of those southern city yuppie backyards into, I'd smack
them all in the mouth.

Would THAT make good TV?

From Barnsey, In Townsville.....the national capital of outdoor life style
homes, houses, and gardens, an perpetual beer gardens and bbqs