Old 01-05-2003, 07:56 AM
Isabel Burns

Default Am I killing my phalaenopsis???

Hi all,
My name is Isabel and I am new to the news group...

I have a few phalaenopsis and some of the leafs have started to turn an odd
colure. I have had one before that went a purpley colure and I was told that
is ok... but now two of my plants are getting a brown or black over the
leafs. Is this a good thing??? Am I killing them??

I have them inside on a windowsill where they get afternoon sun... is it too
much for them? Should I have some shade cloth over the window?? I live in
Australia so the sun can get hot down here??

I hope someone out there can help me
Thanks
Isabel