Old 01-05-2003, 08:32 AM
Mike

Default Beware of Gardener

In article , Anthony anthonyhughes@61
4kingsway.freeserve.co.uk writes

"Mike" wrote in message
In article , Sacha
writes
in article , Mike at
wrote on 30/4/03 8:58 pm:
snip

Besides that, if you go to Trading Standards and report him, they may
already have a file on him, even if they haven't, they will start one!!

Doubt if he is a member, but have a look at various Associations such

as
the Federation of the Self Employed, The Guild of Master Craftsmen and
the Chamber of Commerce.

I don't want to add to Kay's burden but may I suggest changing your

locks?
Please.

?

What are you on about?

It could be that she is trying to warn Kay that if the 'conman' has been
allowed in the house, there might be reason to assume that 'the joint has
been cased'
and he may return. Hopefully he was never allowed access, but you can never
be too
careful with these scumbag conmen!

Anthony

Thank you. As she had replied to me I thought the posting was directed
to me.

One generally works it that way.

As it happens I have new locks as I have just had all windows and doors
done replaced, that's why it didn't make sense to me.

Thank you.

Sacha in future and to make things easier to read, please reply direct
to a person's posting.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more