Old 06-02-2003, 08:14 AM
Gordon Couger

Default pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world)

If you used that principle to pump water on a large scale the efficiency
would come into play but where there is lots of water any you need a little
methods like that are great. The fall of streams in my part of the world is
measured in inches per mile in some cases. I was rasied in one of the oldest
geological regions of the world. The Red River is about 20 to 30 miles wide
and 50 feet deep but only a few feet show above ground the rest flows though
the sand that fills the path the river has meandered over all these years.

There are very few flowing streams there that you can get enough head for
your device. If they are steep enough the water doesn't flow year round.

Gordon
"Brian White" wrote in message
om...
Sorry Gordon. I guess I am too defensive! In the past, I have had guys
saying that it is no better than the mist off the half meter waterfall
and it stings! The thing works and nobody has yet put it to scientific
test. All the money that is spent on helping 3rd world countrys, and
yet this thing (that can really really help) is ignored! I find it
astounding. Until I get feedback from others that have tried it, I
have to defend it from all the negative vibes. They really have a
detrimental effect. Anyway, when I lived in ireland, where water is
plentiful, I used one of the pumps to pump just 6 ft higher to
irrigate plants nearby. The fine sediment in streams seems to seal
them a bit so that even plants nearby can need water and not be able
to get the optimum amount. They are a device for using low grade water
power really. They can be used for other things besides pumping water.
Anyway, sorry for being so jumpy
Brian
"Gordon Couger" wrote in message

If you have lots of water it's great. I wasn't running it down I was

making
an observation.

I would love to be in a place where water was plentiful and not have to
spend from $300 to $1,000 and acre to put in irrigation. I look at water
from the point of what it cost to pump because I live on a dry plain and
have to pump it from 30 to 300 feet.

Gordon