Old 07-02-2003, 04:29 AM
Brian White

Default pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world)

Dear OZ, Please look at the pulser pump yahoo group or one of the
pulser pump websites or the animated software company's "internet
glossary of pumps".
After that, It might finally be clear to you. IT ISNT A HAMMER PUMP.
It works in a COMPLETELY different way.
It ISNT yet common, well known or well scientifically described.
Brian White
Oz wrote in message ...
Brian White writes
Sorry Gordon. I guess I am too defensive! In the past, I have had guys
saying that it is no better than the mist off the half meter waterfall
and it stings! The thing works and nobody has yet put it to scientific
test.

Eh?

You are talking about a hammer pump?
They are common, well known, and well scientifically described.
There are even web pages on it and a long discussion here about them
some years ago.