Old 19-12-2002, 11:05 PM
Michael

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

"Lotus" wrote in message
"Michael" wrote in message

"Lotus" wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

Lotus wrote in message
Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

- http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow.htm

This appears to be a US website and appears to lack any depth of
knowledge of BSE

Anything to cast doubt, eh Jim.

Here are just some of the links at this excellent site;

Mad Cow Europe

a.. 11/10 McDonald's 'disastrous year' blamed in part on mad cow
b.. 10/31 Patients in CJD blunder facing 20 years of dread

snipping for brevity

ew.. 6/4 How Britain spawned a global epidemic
ex.. 6/3 Could mad cow strike the United States?
ey.. 6/1 Factory farming and human health
ez.. previous articles

Mad cow in America

Zero.

Don't look, and you won't find.

That's that disease mainly in England, right? And we have this rather

large
body of water between us, right?

Let's have another beer.

Enjoy a few whilst perusing this. (you obviously didn't even
follow the link, so I doubt you will actually read any article).

Mad Cow / Mad Deer USA / Canada

a.. 11/9 Permanent import ban imposed on deer and elk in

Oregon

Snipping deer info. Not quite the same as mad cow disease. Also some stuff
about Hong Kong and Scotland.

CWD and MCD are different, but my my my you can sure post a monster message.
Not a single bit of it footnoted.