Old 01-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Bob A

Default aquariumfish.net arrivals

"LeighMo" wrote in message
some snipped

Whoops, I guess I shouldn't read and then make a general reply to all, I
gave the wrong name. I'm very sorry.

A bit of humor though, on the signature deal... I waited anxiously all day
(they didn't arrive until 4:30) and must have run to be ready for the FedEx
truck 20 times, thinking I'd heard it. He wasn't going to get away from me.

Again, I apologize, I should be more careful.

thanks,

bob

Mainly I would agree with Leigh
that email service was lacking.

I didn't say that. I think Erika did. I found their e-mail service very

good.
I was told when I placed my order when it would be delivered, and I got
another e-mail reminder the day before. I also asked them questions a

couple
of times, and they got right back to me.

I also did not have to sign for them, and
that really surprised me.

I like that, personally. I hate when they won't leave a package without a
signature, and you have to either drive an hour to their warehouse or wait
until the next day.

Leigh