Old 01-05-2003, 05:33 PM
Brad Stokes

Default Replacing wheelbarrow tire?

Wish I would have know that....I trashed my wheelbarrow several years
ago b/c I balked at the price of fixing it. The tires were as much as
my wheelbarrow. Mine came loose from the rim.....Next time I see one
laying in the trash, I'm snagging it....
Brad
On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:49:43 GMT, !! (Kira
Dirlik) wrote:

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:08:01 -0400, "Laurie Brooke Adams \(Mother
Mastiff\)" wrote:

I need some way to replace the tire on the wheelbarrow before Saturday,

One time I carried too heavy a load in mine and got a flat. My
officemate was going to WalMart for new tires the next day, so I
brought it in and she took it there. They gafawed, and made jokes,
but they happily fixed it and didn't charge anything. (Welll, my
officemate has a really good way with those mechanic guys. Maybe they
wouldn't have fixed it for me. ha ha)
I think it wasn't actually flat, but had come loose from the rim and
lost its air.
Good luck
Kira