Old 01-05-2003, 06:45 PM
C.L. Lassiter

Default Bluebird Houses & Daffodils Poking up was: What to do.... *grin*

J. Fleming wrote:
A good place to start is the North American Blue Bird Society at:
http://www.nabluebirdsociety.org/

And speaking of birds....

I've had 2 regular visitors to my suet feeder this winter--a pine
warbler (lovely little bird) that I think is a return from last winter and
a yellow-bellied sapsucker. I've never had a sapsucker before. I knew it
wasn't the downy as it had a red throat as well as head, so I got out my
book. Every time I tried to get a clear view, it would hop around to the
opposite side of the tree. Finally I got a good look, and check it out.
One of the characteristics is that when its approached, it hops around to
the opposite side of the tree. :-)

And yes, my daffodils are poking up too.

cl