Old 01-05-2003, 06:45 PM
Anne Lurie

Default New Thread -- just to see if I can!

[oops, hit the wrong icon & sent this to myself instead of the group!]

Actually, I was just kidding about trouble starting veggies inside, I've
done it for years and mostly successfully. Last year was just a strange
lapse, due mostly to my bad health at seed-starting time. Although there
was that one other really weird year when my seedlings all had whiteflies
(or something), even though I had started with new APS kits, new potting
soil, and had no houseplants on that same floor of the house (not that I've
ever had many, and I don't stick them outside ever).

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
m...
I've been reading posts about people having problems starting a new

thread,
so I thought I'd try it -- after all, I can't possibly be much less
successful than when I start veggies inside, sigh.

Anne Lurie