Old 01-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Anne Lurie

Default non-scented stuff, was Territorial mockingbird hogging feeder

Hey, there!

Interesting, Daniel, I didn't pick up on "ALL" in Kira's posts, but I think
you're right about the detergent. I use liquid Tide detergent, which isn't
too horribly scented -- and I use Downy "Free & Sensitive" fabric softener
(white bottle), which I discovered about a year ago.

Anne Lurie

"Kira Dirlik" !! wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 15:44:45 GMT, "Daniel B. Martin"
wrote:

Good point. I didn't consider that angle because I use non-scented

laundry
detergent and no dryer-softener products.

Daniel B. Martin

May I ask the name of the non-scented laundry detergent and where you
can buy it? I have looked and looked and they ALL seem to have some
chemical crap in them that I am allergic to (like virtually ALL
perfumes on the market today).
But to keep on topic: a friend has a used and abandoned birdnest
that is one of her treasures. Her dad, a true mountain man,
occasionally cuts his long white beard and hair outside his cabin and
just lets it blow away in the wind. This nest is lined just
beautifully with her dad's long hairs. So neat!!!!! Her brother
found it and gave it to her.
Kira