Old 01-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Kira Dirlik

Default Territorial mockingbird hogging feeder

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:10:07 GMT, "Daniel B. Martin"
wrote:

May I ask the name of the non-scented laundry detergent and
where you can buy it? I have looked and looked and they ALL
seem to have some chemical crap in them that I am allergic to
(like virtually ALL perfumes on the market today).

The wording of your post contains an amusing coincidence. You used the
word ALL twice.

The non-scented laundry detergent I use is ALL Free Clear. ALL liquid
detergent is available in several formulations. Be sure to choose the
white jug marked "Free Clear." The label boasts "#1 Dermatologist
Recommended."

ALL is made by Lever Brothers and is available at most supermarkets. I
bought it recently at Eckerd Drug when they had it on sale.

Thanks! I'll look for it. That was a funny coincidence... and in
caps, too.
Kira

Daniel B. Martin