Old 01-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Betty Highfill

Default Troy-bilt horse model tiller, Apex $375

Old Troy-Bilt horse tiller. Sleeves and main axle were replaced along with
some bearings about 6 years ago. A new 6 hp Tecumseh engine was put on the
machine about 4 years ago. It has been used in a 30'x30' garden for about
2 years. It was used last year for a short time to prepare the ground for
raised beds. It leaks transmission fluid slowly. My son kept it parked on
a piece of plywood for that reason. It can be used today and do a job for
someone. My son is using raised beds on a sloping yard and no longer has a
need for a tiller. Price is $375.00. West of Cary, North of Apex just off
High House road and NC 55. Let's discuss delivery to your house if you
cannot pick it up yourself. Jerry 919-362-0223 eahighfill at yahoo dot
com