Old 01-05-2003, 05:47 PM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default Which darn catalog?

http://springhillnursery.com/product...423&sid=400167

If that is it, I will be happy to pick some of your blueberries this
July.

Emily,

Thanks! I just discovered it is also listed under the name Sweet Chariot; I
found lots of sources. Despite their denial that they had a lavender
suitable for hanging baskets, Witherspoon has it too.

Bring containers when you come in July, the bushes are COVERED in blooms!
vbg

-- laurie brooke adams (Mother Mastiff) mastiffs at mindspring dot-com
***If a DOG could choose whether to just be beautiful, or to be sound
and healthy TOO, what do YOU think the dog would choose?***
(C) 2003 My words are my own. If you want to use them, ASK ME FIRST.

Exchequer Leghorns, Welsummers, several lines of Marans, some with feather
legs
Chicks only, accepting reservations now for 2003