Old 01-05-2003, 06:47 PM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default Which darn catalog?

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the info! What size pot do Nor'east Miniatures send minis in? I
see a lot of the mail-order minis are sent in 3x3 pots, but apparently some
are raised in 3x3x6 (tree pots) which allow for much better root
development, and others are 3x3x4.

How tall and wide were your plants? I want to plant mine in some 12"
hanging pots I use for the front porch. Don't know if I should get two per
pot (if they are small) or one....

-- laurie brooke adams (Mother Mastiff) mastiffs at mindspring dot-com
***If a DOG could choose whether to just be beautiful, or to be sound
and healthy TOO, what do YOU think the dog would choose?***
(C) 2003 My words are my own. If you want to use them, ASK ME FIRST.

Exchequer Leghorns, Welsummers, several lines of Marans, some with feather
legs
Chicks only, accepting reservations now for 2003
"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message
laurie (Mother Mastiff) wrote:

Thanks! I just discovered it is also listed under the name Sweet

Chariot; I
found lots of sources. Despite their denial that they had a lavender
suitable for hanging baskets, Witherspoon has it too.

If you want to go mail order, I just got some *beautiful* miniatures
from Nor'east Miniatures two weeks ago. Three out of the four that I
ordered were sporting buds when they arrived.

Here's their URL:
http://www.noreast-miniroses.com/bin/nemr2003.cgi

Susan
s h simko at duke dot edu