Old 01-05-2003, 05:48 PM
Doctoroe

Default What ya planting?

We got the edamame seeds at Wellspring Grocery. First I had seen on
sale here in the Triangle. Usually buy them from suppliers on the
web. They have about the same requirements as other beans, green
beans for example. And yes, they sure are good.
We plant the "Heavenly Blue" morning glories. No problems with that
variety spreading.. at least not here. Usually plant a couple of
moonflowers in with them so they are a nice blue and white mix later
in the summer.

Siouxzi wrote in message . ..
Where did you get edamame seeds? I love edamame!

But I suppose they need a ton of sun, right? We struggle each year to
get a good garden full of tomatoes and peppers, and we do... but
they're leggy.

Be careful of the morning glory. I had always loved the flowers, so I
planted just 3 plants a few years ago. It got so wild I ripped it out
of the ground, but the dang stuff is popping up all over the place
each year since, and seemingly overnight can crawl into the tomato
patch and strangle everything.

Now I hate 'em.

Sue