Old 01-05-2003, 05:48 PM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default Fragrant purple roses! was Which darn catalog?

If your looking for minis, I've always had good luck with Nor'East
Miniature Roses.

http://www.noreast-miniroses.com/bin/nemr2003.cgi

When I was younger and living up North, I visited their greenhouses
several times. They focus exclusively on minis. Since moving South, I
have ordered by mail several times. Service and quality has always been
excellent.

Thanks Chuck, they have MORE fragrant minis than any site I have seen!
Couldn't find Sweet Chariot on their site though, and that is what I want
for my hanging baskets.

However, if I let Susan with the similar tastes sway me, I will be ripping
out the 35-yr old mini azaleas and putting in mini roses....
Scentsational, Pacesetter, Constellation....

Hey, are you guys egging me on??

-- laurie brooke adams (Mother Mastiff) mastiffs at mindspring dot-com
***If a DOG could choose whether to just be beautiful, or to be sound
and healthy TOO, what do YOU think the dog would choose?***
(C) 2003 My words are my own. If you want to use them, ASK ME FIRST.

Exchequer Leghorns, Welsummers, several lines of Marans, some with feather
legs
Chicks only, accepting reservations now for 2003