Old 01-05-2003, 05:48 PM
C G

Default Fragrant purple roses! was Which darn catalog?

"laurie (Mother Mastiff)" wrote:

If your looking for minis, I've always had good luck with Nor'East
Miniature Roses.

http://www.noreast-miniroses.com/bin/nemr2003.cgi

When I was younger and living up North, I visited their greenhouses
several times. They focus exclusively on minis. Since moving South, I
have ordered by mail several times. Service and quality has always been
excellent.

Thanks Chuck, they have MORE fragrant minis than any site I have seen!
Couldn't find Sweet Chariot on their site though, and that is what I want
for my hanging baskets.

Welcome.

However, if I let Susan with the similar tastes sway me, I will be ripping
out the 35-yr old mini azaleas and putting in mini roses....
Scentsational, Pacesetter, Constellation....

Hmmm, interesting dilema. Azaleas are pretty for about 3-4 weeks in the
spring and just something green the rest of the year. Roses are pretty
in the summer and quite ugly during the winter.