Old 01-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Kelly E Jones

Default A Lesson On Water Levels

In article ,
BenignVanilla m wrote:

2 is my reservoir pond. 1 is my VF. The pond (2) has a bottom drain that
connects to a pipe that runs along the pond floor and then angles up. This
pipe then empties into the VF (1). Originally the output (3) was above the
water level (^^^) in the pond (2). I am working to drop this level down and
dig the VF deeper. If I get this pipe below the water level (^^^) in the
pond (2) and I get it below the water level (^^^) in the VF (1), will the
water equalize to the same level (^^^) just above the pipe (==)?

Yes. Thanks for the pic!

Kelly