Old 01-05-2003, 10:20 PM
ajames54

Default Breeding Cichlids in an outdoor pond...

On Thu, 01 May 2003 20:35:39 GMT, "Madd Hatter"
wrote:

I hope so, cuz I jus finished digging!... Can you recommend any good cichlid
candidates to stick in there? America's or Africa... So far, I'm considering
The Jewel Cichlid, Convicts, Jaguar Cichilds and maybe Oscars. Might add a
really annoying Acei pair (7.5"+) later in the summer...

I've bread Jewels and Oscars in tanks and probably would not want
to try them in an outdoor pond... Convicts are supposedly easy to
breed... to be honest I think I would start out with Texas
Cichlids until I was sure my temps would support others..